“With Expresso and ExpressoPay, I’ve onboarded multi-hospital healthcare systems with tens-of-thousands of patient files in less than a week, with customized documents featuring each hospital’s logos and designs, personalized patient communications, and a branded payment portal.”
Statement & Letter Manager, Convergent
- Client Since 2011
- Expresso, ExpressoPay, Print & Mail
- 3 million+ statements/bills and letters processed annually
Convergent Revenue Cycle Management struggled to find a print/mail partner that consistently produced error-free patient statements, bills and other financial documents and delivered them on time. As the face of patient collections and related correspondence for its hospital clients, Convergent needed much greater control over the pace and quality of crucial patient communications.
Convergent turned to Nordis Technologies to better manage the entire cycle of communications and payments for its provider clients. With Nordis’ cloud-based Expresso® solution, the company quickly and easily develops hospital-specific patient statements and collections correspondence. Nordis then produces and mails the patient billing statements while optimizing Convergent’s postage costs.
Convergent also uses ExpressoPay® for online payments and recurring rules-driven payment plans, creating branded and customized payment portals for each provider. To provide excellent customer service, Convergent’s call center staff uses the Expresso application to instantly retrieve a patient’s statement to review on a call – a process that once took minutes, if the document was available at all.
“Considering the pace and competitive nature of this industry, I need to be in control. Waiting on someone else does not work,” says Brian Smith, Statement & Letter Manager for Convergent.
- Reliability. More than 100 hospitals trust Convergent and its expertise with the Expresso platform.
- Quality. Convergent reports a dramatic increase in quality output – 100% accuracy with Nordis Technologies.
- Speed. ExpressoPay’s secure one-time payment option speeds collections, enabling secure payments.
- Patient Satisfaction. ExpressoPay’s enrollment functionality provides patients a more satisfying payment experience, including viewing statements online and storing preferred credit card or ACH accounts. Rules-driven payment plans can be configured to each hospital’s guidelines.
- New Service. Improved patient services and expanded client offerings.
- Continuity. Always on, cloud-based technology and two production facilities ensure 24/7 business continuity.
Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management (RCM)
Large healthcare providers and revenue cycle management companies accelerate onboarding and improve patient financial engagement through omnichannel statements and HIPAA compliant payment solutions with our cloud-based system.