1. What Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide.We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you enter our website to secure a product or service, or when you supply personal information such as your name, phone number or email address, you may be entering your information. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- Visiting our Website.You can generally visit our website without revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. However, in certain sections of this website, we may invite you to provide such information, or complete a profile or registration form. Furthermore, we require you to complete a registration form to access certain restricted areas of the website, or to use certain services. Due to the nature of some of these activities, we may collect personally identifiable information such as your name, e-mail address, address, phone number, password, screen name, and other contact information that you voluntarily transmit with your on-line and in-person communications to us and personally identifiable information that you elect to include.
- Other Information:Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
We will not sell your personally identifiable information to any company or organization.
- General uses.The purposes for which this information is collected and used include facilitating website operation and system administration, generating aggregate, non-identifiable statistical information, monitoring and analyzing website traffic and usage patterns, and improving the content and content delivery with regard to the website and the online media, content, materials, opportunities, and services that we describe or make available on the website.
- We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
- We may transfer your personally identifiable information to a successor entity upon a merger, consolidation, or other corporate reorganization in which we participate or to a purchaser or acquirer of all or substantially all of our assets to which this Site relates.
3. Your Choices about Your Information
You can make the following choices regarding your personal information if required of Nordis by applicable law:
- Access to Your Personal Information. You may request access to your personal information by contacting us using the information below. If required by law, upon request, we will grant you reasonable access to the personal information that we have about you.
- Changes to Your Personal Information. We rely on you to update and correct your personal information. Note that we may keep historical information in our backup files as permitted by law. If our website does not permit you to update or correct certain information, contact us using the contact information below.
- Deletion of Your Personal Information. Typically, we retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. You may, however, request information about how long we keep a specific type of information or request that we delete your personal information by contacting us using the contact information below. If required by law we will grant a request to delete information, but you should note that in many situations we must keep your personal information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or for another one of our business purposes. If you have an account with us, some of your information may be deleted via the account functionality or by closing the account.
- Revocation of Consent. If you revoke your consent for the processing of personal information, then we may no longer be able to provide you services. In some cases, we may limit or deny your request to revoke consent if the law permits or requires us to do so, or if we are unable to adequately verify your identity. You may revoke consent to processing (where such processing is based upon consent) by contacting us at the address described below.
4. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We employ procedural and technological measures that are reasonably designed to help protect your personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- We have HIPAA Compliant operating procedures and practices– electronic, procedural, physical, and managerial — to protect your health-related data while it is in our care.
- We are SOC 2 certified on our internal control processes and facility.
- Our Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment services are PCI Compliant.
- We use encryption to protect your information.
- We limit access to your information on a need to know basis.
- We may also place internal restrictions on who in the company may access data to help prevent unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- You agree to advise us immediately of any breach of security of which you become aware.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock cannot guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
CONTACT INFORMATION AND REQUESTS
If you would like to submit a data subject request (as described by the “Your Choices” section above) please contact us.
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints concerning our privacy practices please click on the following link to contact us or at the address below. We will attempt to respond to your requests and to provide you with additional privacy-related information.
Attn: Legal Department
4401 NW 124th Avenue
Coral Springs, FL 33065
Effective Date: August 3, 2020