1. What Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you enter our website to secure a product or service, or when you supply personal information such as your name, phone number or email address, you may be entering your information. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- Visiting our Website. You can generally visit our website without revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. However, in certain sections of this website, we may invite you to provide such information, or complete a profile or registration form. Furthermore, we require you to complete a registration form to access certain restricted areas of the website, or to use certain services. Due to the nature of some of these activities, we may collect personally identifiable information such as your name, e-mail address, address, phone number, password, screen name, and other contact information that you voluntarily transmit with your on-line and in-person communications to us and personally identifiable information that you elect to include.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
We will not sell your personally identifiable information to any company or organization.
- General uses. The purposes for which this information is collected and used include facilitating website operation and system administration, generating aggregate, non-identifiable statistical information, monitoring and analyzing website traffic and usage patterns, and improving the content and content delivery with regard to the website and the online media, content, materials, opportunities, and services that we describe or make available on the website.
- Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf.
They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Successors. We may transfer your personally identifiable information to a successor entity upon a merger, consolidation or other corporate reorganization in which we participate or to a purchaser or acquirer of all or substantially all of our assets to which this Site relates.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We employ procedural and technological measures that are reasonably designed to help protect your personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- We have HIPAA Compliant operating procedures and practices– electronic, procedural, physical and managerial — to protect your health related data while it is in our care.
- We are SOC-2 certified on our internal control processes and facility.
- Our Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment services are PCI Compliant.
- We use encryption to protect your information.
- We limit access to your information on a need to know basis.
- We may also place internal restrictions on who in the company may access data to help prevent unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- You agree to advise us immediately of any breach of security of which you become aware.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock cannot guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.