Current Job Postings
Channel Success Manager:
The Channel Success Manager owns the support experience between Nordis and our Channel Partners/clients. The Channel Success Manager will bring Client Success best practices, innovations, and capabilities to their portfolio of partners and clients, and match these to the partners’ business goals, driving value realization and return on the customer’s investment. The expected end-result is increased customer satisfaction, successful product use, retention, and continuous growth of the Nordis footprint.
Expresso Platform – Programs and Processes
- Support onboarding of new channel clients via Expresso to ensure seamless implementations
- Assist new clients in hyper-care when new programs go live, including providing online tutorials and additional documentation when needed
- Utilize Salesforce to document all account information, opportunities, and escalation / case management
- Assist with testing needs and sample distribution
- Manage the change request process for existing channel clients including all touch points defined in the project requirements, pricing proposals, and final billing. Understand process for each individual Channel Partner.
- Assist in navigating and fixing issues in Expresso. Includes helping with content editing, package and split set ups, inventory management and reporting.
- Develop and manage project scopes, timelines, and deliverables, using dedicated onboarding platform
- Provide weekly updates to all projects, communicating both internally and with Channel partner/clients
- Communicate with partners to provide excellent service and support
- Track inventory stored in Warehouse via PrintStream software to keep updated on current inventory/possible replenishment required
- Follow through and monitor that proper postage funds have been received or are on hand
- As part of the Client Success team – lead, train, and assist other members as needed
- Assist Director of Partnership Success in developing, improving, and implementing procedures.
- Monitor and update SOPs for portfolio of accounts within SalesForce software.
- Excellent computer skills; proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint) and SalesForce or comparable CRM tool
- Knowledge of print/mail/email/marketing of client communications preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
Direct Mail Lettershop Mechanic
We are one of Florida’s leading critical document processing companies and are currently seeking a Production Mechanic to set up, maintain and repair mailing equipment. Successful candidates will posses’ strong mechanical capabilities, some electrical skills, and the ability to be creative and resourceful. Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment. This is a hands-on position where you will be directly involved with the day-to-day maintenance, setup, and repair work. Prior hands-on experience with Pitney Bowes, Blue Crest or Bell & Howell inserters is a must.
Additional skills required:
- Ability to set up and repair inserters.
- Team Oriented
- Working knowledge of the following additional equipment and manufactures: Tabbers, MBO folders, GBR sheet feeders, Inkjets, Strappers, Stampers, Motors a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Client Success Manager
Reporting to the Director of Client Success, the Client Success Manager’s mission is to deliver a best-in-class experience for Nordis customers throughout their journey – driving consumer value and satisfaction. Utilizing Nordis’ Expresso omni-channel communications platform and SalesForce interface, this position leverages best practices, technology tools and innovation to deliver solutions to achieve our customer’s business goals.
- Reviews and delegates any day-to-day tasks to the Support team, performing any required training based on level of expertise, work experience, and job requirements.
- In conjunction and collaboration with the Solutions team, oversee the successful onboarding of new clients and programs via Expresso Platform.
- Communicates with and assists new clients during hyper care, monitoring file processing, postage usage and billing accuracy, providing additional training & tutorials as needed.
- Manages all Change Requests for existing clients/programs, including all touch points from project requirement definition, pricing proposals, samples review, testing and final billing.
- Provides existing clients with updates on new Expresso features, or those they may not have used as well as assistance in navigating issues. Includes help with content editing, new package setups, inventory issues, and reporting.
- Develop agendas and content for Client Business Reviews and ongoing governance calls and help drive participation in annual Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Quickly learn and work within Nordis’ Expresso platform.
- Excellent client-facing relationship skills and project delivery communications.
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills with proactive follow-up ability.
- Proven time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, eager to succeed in a team environment, with strong leadership skills.
- Ability to recognize emerging project risks and escalate appropriately to ensure mitigation.
Education and Experience:
- Ideal candidate possesses a Bachelor’s degree in a related field and project planning experience.
- 5 years of Client Service-related experience required, preferably in technology-focused firm.
- Understanding of print production and/or USPS mailing requirements desirable.
Background verification and drug screening are required. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
Offering great benefits, competitive pay, health insurance, vacation time, holiday pay, 401K and a proven record of employee loyalty and stability.
For consideration, please submit resume to HR, firstname.lastname@example.org.