Current Job Postings
Direct Mail Lettershop Mechanic
We are one of Florida’s leading critical document processing companies and are currently seeking a Production Mechanic to set up, maintain and repair mailing equipment. Successful candidates will posses’ strong mechanical capabilities, some electrical skills, and the ability to be creative and resourceful. Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment. This is a hands-on position where you will be directly involved with the day-to-day maintenance, setup, and repair work. Prior hands-on experience with Pitney Bowes, Blue Crest or Bell & Howell inserters is a must.
Additional skills required:
- Ability to set up and repair inserters.
- Team Oriented
- Working knowledge of the following additional equipment and manufactures: Tabbers, MBO folders, GBR sheet feeders, Inkjets, Strappers, Stampers, Motors a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Background verification and drug screening are required. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
Offering great benefits, competitive pay, health insurance, vacation time, holiday pay, 401K and a proven record of employee loyalty and stability.
For consideration, please submit resume to HR, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supply Chain Specialist
This position is responsible for management of company-wide purchasing according to company guidelines. The position will work with Finance and Production to ensure proper inventory and supply levels while maintaining appropriate documentation. Position will evaluate suppliers by considering price, quality, and availability to meet company production needs. Position will prepare, review, and track purchase orders for accuracy and receipt of material. Knowledge of purchasing methods and procedures, purchasing sources, prices, market factors, product characteristics, and reporting procedures required.
- Negotiating contracts with vendors and suppliers to obtain competitive pricing and quality.
- Interacting with suppliers to schedule and ensure delivery times and resolve errors.
- Prepare and distribute bid invitations to vendors based on company specifications and terminology.
- Audits invoices and checks for accuracy, receipt of material, and compliance with company guidelines.
- Prepares, reviews, and tracks the status of requisitions and purchase orders.
- Maintains and reviews various purchasing and procurement reports and records.
- Assists with determining operational minimum and maximum inventory levels.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Ability to develop methods and procedures for locating supply sources.
- High sensitivity to deadlines and providing information in a timely manner.
- Performs other related work as assigned.
- Experience in use of ERP systems and other relevant tools such as P3 and Excel.
- Strong negotiation, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Education and Experience
3-5 years of purchasing, supply-chain experience. Experience in the paper goods or printing industry required. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred. Knowledge of principles and policies relating to purchase orders and accounts payable.
Job Type: Full-time