Current Job Postings
NIGHT SHIFT: Automated Assembly Inserter Operators
We are seeking Automated Assembly Inserter Operators to join our team at this critical time! You will execute day-to-day requirements in the Mail-Print Production area with an emphasis on consistent quality. The Inserter Operator is responsible for setting up, operating, and maintaining equipment used to fold, match, and insert multiple pieces of printed material into an envelope.
- Machine set-up, adjustments, and monitoring at the beginning of each job according to provided specifications
- Load and unload materials
- Keep work area in order and staged, following defined safety regulations
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on equipment and identify any needed repairs
- Perform quality control and troubleshooting during each mailing Qualifications:
- High School or GED equivalent
- Prior experience operating high-speed inserters is a plus. We operate Flowmaster insertion equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to handle physical workload, including standing for long periods
- Must have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills • Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
Part of the production control team with various clerical functions, including releasing of jobs, load log, data entry, scanning, printing labels and routine communications regarding status of jobs. Perform miscellaneous clerical functions as needed based on directions from Manager.
- Strong Organizational and Communication Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Must speak English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Great Attitude
- Fast Learner
Job Type: Full-time
Digital Print Manager
Under direction from the Director of Operations, ensure that all applicable policies and procedures are adhered to throughout the print department. Participate in ongoing process improvement. Manage personnel. Scheduling. Vendors and Special projects.
3+ years’ leadership experience in a high-volume direct mail print and production environment; position requires experience on roll fed digital printers, highly organized and detail-oriented individual with excellent written and verbal communications skills. Ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must be able to work well under pressure while maintaining professionalism.
- Oversee print department with the ability to operate roll fed and cut sheet printers.
- Directs and monitors Print Supervisors and lead operators, ensuring consistent compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, regulations and standards. This includes management by walking around techniques.
- Work with Department Managers, Client Services and Data Processing to identify and ensure all jobs are being set up efficiently and are conducive for production.
- Address problems with work tickets, materials and all other job-related issues. Follow through with requested fixes and/or new processes that will prevent the issue from happening again.
- Minimize errors through the development and implementation of processes and procedures as we strive for a zero-defect environment.
- Establish and maintain incident logs and reporting to establish a history trail and resolve reoccurring situations that affect quality.
- Establish relationships with vendors and maintain all consumables.
- Work with the Director of Production and provide input on daily multi-shift production schedule and conflict resolution.
- Identifies, recommends and implements changes to improve productivity and quality.
- Monitor work levels across shifts, ensuring that they are staffed accordingly.
- Hires, trains, develops, disciplines and evaluates staff. Takes corrective action as necessary and in accordance with company policies.
Job Type: Full-time
Background verification and drug screening are required. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
Offering great benefits, competitive pay, health insurance, vacation time, holiday pay, 401K and a proven record of employee loyalty and stability.
For consideration, please submit resume to HR, email@example.com.