I’m a “glass is half-full” kind of guy, so while I see the real challenges for our clients as they adopt new technologies in 2019, I also see tremendous opportunity for communications and payments to deliver on consumer expectations and to play a strategic role in improving customer experience (CX) to build loyalty and growth.
Advances in technology, data collection and analysis are continually raising the bar on communications and payments, as are heightened expectations of consumers, owners and patients about how they interact with businesses. Customer-focused companies are responding by replacing form letters and generic offers with personalized communications and omnichannel delivery methods.
The changes have added an enormous level of complexity to customer communications. Upping the pressure more are businesses that make customer experience a strategic priority because communications and payments are central to CX.
We are dedicated to creating innovative technology that simplifies the complexity, helps manage risk, and gives companies the power and control to strengthen customer relationships through communications and payments. In 2019, we want to help you do even more, so we are:
- Introducing a significant update of our Expresso customer communications management application with a more intuitive user interface and more performance under the hood to improve response time, ease of use and omnichannel and other capabilities.
- Making a major investment in digital inkjet printing to offer full variable color-on-demand so more of our clients can print on white paper versus pre-printed shells and change a document’s messaging on the fly, which is critical to delivering relevant, highly targeted communications.
- Rolling out new products, including ExpressoCertified, which automates the process of sending and tracking USPS Certified Mail.
These investments build on our efforts in 2018 to give you the products and services you need to navigate new demands on customer communications and payments. This year’s highlights include expanding our management team and rolling out new ExpressoPay electronic bill presentment and payments (EBPP) capabilities such as:
- Additional payment methods, including PayPal, AmazonPay and ExpressoWallet, a digital statement channel that uploads into Apple Wallet and Google Wallet.
- Greater flexibility for setting up, changing and customizing payment plans.
- Easier-to-use customer service representative dashboard and navigation for faster answers to customer inquiries.
Are you taking full advantage of our products and services? Reach out to us to make sure you know about all of our capabilities. We want to help make 2019 a great year for you.