“The Expresso product offering allows Equiant to truly offer a ‘best of breed’ solution to its clients. It’s a good feeling to reflect on a decision made 10 years ago and realize that you’d make the exact same decision today.”
President, Equiant Financial Services
- Client Since 2006
- Expresso, Print & Mail
- Annual statement volume, one million plus
Producing and issuing time-sensitive maintenance fee and loan statements and other financial communications for multiple clients was a cumbersome, people-intensive process for Equiant Financial Services. As a receivables servicer to lenders and vacation ownership developers that also handles homeowner association billing, merchant processing and portfolio management, Equiant often received last-minute information or document changes from clients, challenging the company to meet tight deadlines. Developing and transferring multiple documents between its systems and its print vendor was so complicated that Equiant dedicated several IT programmers to just managing that process.
Seeking a state-of- the-art solution that easily integrated into its own platform, Equiant selected Nordis Technologies to free up resources in IT to focus on strategic development initiatives while transferring the creation and management of documents to Equiant’s client relations department. Managers use the cloud-based Expresso® system to electronically review and sign off on final proofs and to access a digital archive of statements. Equiant also has leveraged Expresso® to migrate growing numbers of consumers from paper to electronic mailings.
- Improved Cash Flow. Quick turnaround on bills, invoices and statements has improved cash flow for Equiant and its clients.
- Scalability. Expresso has made it possible to handle more customers, be more responsive and offer new services such as digital communications.
- Accelerated Payments. Digital consumers tend to pay faster, bringing in revenue sooner.
- Cost Reduction. By combining Expresso with Nordis’ print and mail solutions, Equiant has lowered printing costs by 30% a year while also reducing postal expense.
Consumer Financial Services
Consumer financing firms, mortgage servicers, and auto lenders, use our online solutions to create and deliver documents, plus collect digital payments, which facilitates compliance, expands secure digital options and enhances the consumer financial experience.