Meet Your Customers Where They Are With
Streamline Customer Communications With Our Omnichannel Communications Platform
As communication options proliferate to satisfy customer preferences and expectations, the complexity of managing them is growing exponentially.
That’s why you need Expresso.
Our omnichannel communications platform simplifies and automates the entire process from omnichannel development to delivery. We’ve integrated our cloud CCM technology with digital and print mail distribution for a single, complete solution.
With Expresso, you can create, customize and deliver print and digital customer communications via email, text, digital wallet, mail, Certified Mail® and other channels—all from an easy-to-use dashboard.
89% v. 33%
Customer retention is nearly 3X greater with omnichannel engagement*
- Easily populate a content library with text, logos, images that can be mapped to multiple documents, emails or text messages for streamlined omnichannel content management.
- Send data via batch file or API and dynamically merge variable content and business rules to personalize your communications.
- Directly access document templates for all recurring communications, enhancing control of your brand identity and strengthening compliance.
- Give customers a choice to receive communications via digital channels including email, text or mobile wallet.
- Combine Expresso with Nordis’ state-of-the-art print and mail centers for secure delivery (no outsourcing to multiple vendors).
Want more omnichannel insights? Check out these blogs:
Expresso® Excels at One-to-Many Communications
Our agile and scalable omnichannel communications platform is a perfect fit for handling paper and electronic billing, omnichannel payments, and regulatory and financial communications for hundreds or thousands of brands and companies and their millions of accounts across the country, including:
- servicers of mortgage loans and auto financing and other types of installment loans
- healthcare revenue cycle management firms
- property managers and developers
- vacation ownership operators and developers
- credit and collection companies
- financial receivables firms
- utilities and energy service providers
Learn more about Expresso for omnichannel payments and communications.
Forget managing a different vendor for each communications channel, sharing sensitive customer data with multiple providers and trying to coordinate all of these disparate moving parts. Our omnichannel communications platform gives you unmatched control and flexibility to plan and execute your customer communications strategy, driving revenue and growth.
Accelerate Revenue with Omnichannel Payments
Choice and convenience remove barriers to payments. That’s why you need ExpressoPay® for secure omnichannel payments.
55% v 10.5%
Five times as many consumers prefer website one-time payments to mail*
*ACI Worldwide 2020 research
Our ExpressoPay electronic bill presentment and payments application empowers you to cater to consumer preferences while digitally transforming your operations:
- Expand contactless payments.
- Accept digital and mobile payment options, including ACH, debit/card cards, PayPal, ApplePay, and GooglePay.
- Create a branded payment portal for your business or the clients you service.
- Integrate with automated voice response and call centers (IVR/CSR).
- Enable consumers to review e-statements and accounts, make one-time payments and set up automatic recurring charges and payment plans.
ExpressoPay is a natural extension to Expresso. These dynamic solutions combine to form an omnichannel communications platform that makes it fast and easy to control and manage the full cycle of omnichannel payments and billing. All communications managed through Expresso are automatically presented to customers using ExpressoPay. Learn more about ExpressoPay.