• Revenue Cycle Management Companies •
• Patient Financing • Hospital Services •
• ASC/Staffing • Retail Healthcare •
Accelerate financial performance with agile customer communications and consumer-centric payment options.
The ExpressoHealth® customer communications management (CCM) platform gives you complete control over creating, modifying and distributing electronic and mailed billing statements, compliance and collections letters, payment confirmations, and other critical recurring customer documents.
Our patient financial communications technology platform integrates seamlessly with our print and mail services to let you automate and manage every step from your desktop, quickly onboarding provider clients and personalizing patient communications to drive revenue – faster.
35% conversion from print to digital communications by using Expresso
78% increase in communications efficiencies by using Expresso
- Easily populate your own content library with text, logos, images and more that are unique to each of the provider clients you service.
- Upload a single data file and dynamically merge key financial details to customize and personalize your communications.
- Automate document templates for all of your recurring communication programs, enhancing control of your brand identity and strengthening compliance.
- Give patients a choice to receive communications via digital channels including email, text or mobile wallet.
- Combine ExpressoHealth with Nordis’ state-of-the-art print and mail centers for secure delivery (no outsourcing to multiple vendors).
• Patient Statements • Explanation of Benefits • Compliance Communications • Collection Letters (first and third party) •
• CMS 1500 Forms • Appointment Confirmations and Reminders • Marketing Communications • Refund Checks •
ExpressoPay® Digital Patient Engagement
It’s no surprise that today’s healthcare consumers expect a more convenient financial experience similar to that of retail, travel and banking. And recent industry research by Cedar, Inc. tells us that 41% of U.S. consumers would stop going to their healthcare provider over a poor digital experience. By adding the ExpressoPay® branded payment platform into the mix, you have even more options to engage with patients and collect revenue faster.
- Receive online payments via your branded payment portal, mobile device or IVR/CSR.
- Customize outreach based on preferred patient communication channels – including text, mobile and email.
- Accept credit, debit and ACH payments through our PCI DSS level one compliant platform.
- Optimize collections with one-time payment or set up recurring payments or rules-driven payment plans with notifications.
- On its own or integrated with ExpressoHealth®, ExpressoPay easily integrates into virtually any environment.
With Expresso® for healthcare communications, you can:
Accelerate client onboarding
Use our patent pending technology to slash new provider onboarding time from months to days. Create branded, personalized communications in just minutes.
Leverage modern technology
Our cloud-based software is simple to use, accessed through a web browser. It requires no additional software or internal support and open API easily integrates with third-party systems.
Strengthen security and compliance
Our systems, processes and production facilities are HIPAA-compliant and provide a secure business environment that includes PCI DSS Level One and SOC2 Type2 certification.
You can run the entire patient financial communications process from your computer using ExpressoHealth®, with no need for any back-and-forth with your print vendor or extra costs.
Improve cash flow with omnichannel delivery
Meet consumer expectations for efficient, compliant payment communications – from mail to mobile – that lead to happier patients and a healthier bottom line.
Streamline document management
Reduce the number of document versions you manage with dynamic content capabilities. Lower your costs and increase patient satisfaction with consolidated billing statements, combining charges from multiple service lines into one statement.
Featured Healthcare Communications and Billing Blog Posts
Women, Hit Hardest By COVID-19, Need More Healthcare Payment Options
Women are reeling financially from the economic impact of COVID-19,
jeopardizing their ability to pay for needed medical care.
What Healthcare RCM Firms Can Be Doing Now to Bridge the Patient Communications Gap in the Time of COVID-19
Healthcare is on the leading edge among industries in developing new policies, procedures, standards and options for
safely and effectively providing its non-COVID services amid the pandemic and beyond.
Should You Join the Rush to Outsource Your Healthcare RCM?
If you’re a healthcare provider and thinking about outsourcing patient billing and payments
or other parts of your revenue cycle, you’d be in good company.
Keeping Medical Billing and Payments Private and Secure
Protecting patient information is the law, and it’s the right thing to do; none of us can afford to get this wrong.
Here’s what you need to know.
You don’t need more technology. You need the right technology.
Non-technical personnel rely on Nordis to help manage the entire patient engagement cycle, catered to patient financial communication preferences, utilizing a secure, cloud-based portal. Here’s how it works:
Nordis helps Convergent’s healthcare revenue cycle management service bring speed, accuracy to patient communications
“We’ve had challenges with previous vendors. They’d make a change without telling us and simply took too long to make simple logo or disclosure modifications. Nordis Technologies and Expresso have been 100% reliable,” says Brian Smith, Convergent’s Statement and Letter Manager.
Convergent Revenue Cycle Management struggled to find a print/mail partner that consistently produced error-free patient statements, bills and other financial documents and delivered them on time. As the face of patient collections and related correspondence for its hospital clients, Convergent needed much greater control over the pace and quality of crucial patient communications.
Convergent turned to Nordis Technologies to better manage the entire cycle of communications and payments for its provider clients. With Nordis’ cloud-based Expresso solution, the company quickly and easily develops hospital-specific patient statements and collections correspondence. Nordis then produces and mails the patient billing statements while optimizing Convergent’s postage costs.
Convergent also uses ExpressoPay for online payments and recurring rules-driven payment plans, creating branded and customized payment portals for each provider. To provide excellent customer service, Convergent’s call center staff uses the Expresso application to instantly retrieve a patient’s statement to review on a call – a process that once took minutes, if the document was available at all.
“Considering the pace and competitive nature of this industry, I need to be in control. Waiting on someone else does not work,” says Brian Smith, Statement and Letter Manager for Convergent. “With Expresso and ExpressoPay, I’ve onboarded multi-hospital healthcare systems with tens-of-thousands of patient files in less than a week, with customized documents featuring each hospital’s logos and designs, personalized patient communications, and a branded payment portal.
- More than 100 hospitals trust Convergent and its expertise with the Expresso platform.
- Convergent reports a dramatic increase in quality output – 100% accuracy with Nordis Technologies.
- ExpressoPay’s secure one-time payment option speeds collections, enabling secure payments.
- ExpressoPay’s enrollment functionality provides patients a more satisfying payment experience, including viewing statements online and storing preferred credit card or ACH accounts. Rules-driven payment plans can be configured to each hospital’s guidelines.
- Improved patient services and expanded client offerings.
- Always on, cloud-based technology and two production facilities ensure 24/7 business continuity.
Governance & Association Membership